Tuesday 23 November 2010

did you happen to see the most beautiful woman in the world?



a nice birthday wish from a husband to a wife.......



read on.....



===


Hey, did you happen to see the most beautiful woman in the world?
And if you did, was she smiling?
Hey, if you happen to see the most beautiful woman that walked beside me
Tell her, "I'm extremely blessed and happy."
Tell her, "I will always need my baby."
Oh.... Won't you tell her that I love her


My most Beautiful Woman does not do cat walks, but walks so lovingly (sometimes run a little), carrying her grandchild to give respite to her daughter in law so she, the latter, could take a breather from the heavy burden of mothering her children.


My most Beautiful Woman does not go for coiffure, manicure and pedicure, but slogs in her home doing dishes, cooking, cleaning the house, doing the garden, washing, ironing, sewing (occasionally) hubby's torn garments, tidy the 10-seater table, do marketing, buys hubby's nasi lemak basmati (if she does not cook one - hers is 1000 times better), recites quraan, do wirids, sits on the massage chair so she could be healthy and do more of the above... oh in God's name, what love is this!


My most Beautiful Woman is, her hubby always tells her, that her cooking is exquisite and unique, she is the most beautiful lady in the world in his eyes, she mothered her children with love and care like no other mom did, she sang to her children and danced along with them, she recites Quraan to them, and with them.. she sews though rarely but surely. She is quick to lend her hand with love to her children, and now grandchildren. And she lives and reign Queen, in my home!


Happy Birthday Sayang

No comments: