Saturday 20 June 2020

going to continue with learning python and research journey

going to continue with learning python and research journey

where am i at?

i am at 54 %  still 46 % to go to complete my free learning python
...54% COMPLETE

me at lesson 17...

Lesson 17: For Loop Like A Boss


and i found also this interesting video from an author of a python book

that i am currently using. great. excellent input for me and i got to see
the author face. i am so happy. life is suppose to bring you happiness and peaceful mind.

let me share what i learn, what i discover and hopefully it will benefit me and some one else who is seeking knowledge as i do. bravo to me. for never ending journey or quest to seek knowledge.
please do not give up and seek from cradle to tomb

“Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave”

ok here is the video


Unit 0 Video 1: Welcome & Course Overview



No comments: