Monday 29 June 2020

Monday blue and my graphic cards in blue hope can be recover oh my laptop

How am i ?
it is been a week since i last post. what a busy week had pass by.
very busy with wfh schedule and etcetra  or etc etc

good for me

Excellent

but i have problem with my graphic card. so i am ok but not my laptop


research on the way again. how do i overcome this problem. please... help me....

some of option to detect graphic card

thank you for the wonderful day and thank you for everything else and i am really greatful.

my laptop info

research on the way again. and continue


research on the way again.

Where to download AMD catalyst control center & driver




there two big video chip manufacturers. AMD and nVidia. They are the two big companies and they have been competing for long time in computer graphics. People often ask which is better. AMD? or nVidia? It is like asking Honda is better or Toyota is better in now days. They both make really high performance video cards and chips.

pk this is good too https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-15-7-1



ATI Catalyst Control Center and Switchable Graphics fix for windows 7, 8 8.1, + win10 (Step by step)




surprise surprise

i got a surprise because i disable my graphics card due to the problem that i have
but than when i start and enable my graphics card it seems that it works okay. hmmmm

No comments: