Friday 20 March 2009

motivasi (A motivation movie to watch)

motivasi (A motivation movie to watch)
video ini inilah kata-katanya :



goto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wRkzCW5qI&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fmotivasikejayaan.com%2F&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wRkzCW5qI

Shame on you. This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you’re going to let it be the worst. And I guarantee a week won’t go by in your life you won’t regret walking out, letting them get the best of you.

Well, I’m not going home. We’ve come too far! And I’m going to stay right here and fight for this lost cause. A day may come when the courage of men fails… but it is not THIS day.

The line must be drawn HERE. This far, no further! I’m not saying it’s going to be easy. You’re going to work harder than you ever worked before. But that’s fine, we’ll just get tougher with it! If a person grits his teeth and shows real determination, failure is not an option.

That’s how winning is done!

Believe me when I say we can break this army here, and win just one for the Gipper. But I say to you what every warrior has known since the beginning of time: you’ve got to get mad. I mean plum mad dog mean. If you would be free men, then you must fight to fulfill that promise!

Let us cut out their living guts one inch at a time, and they will know what we can do! Let no man forget how menacing we are.

We are lions! You’re like a big bear, man! This is YOUR time! Seize the day, never surrender, victory or death… that’s the Chicago Way! Who’s with me? Clap! Clap! Don’t let Tink die! Clap!

Alright! Let’s fly!

And gentlemen in England now abed shall know my name is the Lord when I tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take our Independence Day!

Nota : video ini disunting dengan menggabungkan ayat-ayat dari filem tertentu dah menjadi satu ucapan yang boleh memotivasikan siapa sahaja yang menontonnya





motivasi (A motivation movie to watch)

No comments: