Saturday 30 May 2009

Poll: Who will win Britain’s Got Talent 2009?

here in uk, we are all watching semi finals this week and
the final is today at 6.45 pm. 5 hours to go.



We have now seen all five of the semi-final shows of Britain’s Got Talent 2009, and the final two to go through were Aidan Davis and Hollie Steel. The two youngsters join the other eight finalists, Diversity, Flawless, Julian Smith, Shaheen Jafargholi, Shaun Smith, Stavros Flatley, Susan Boyle and Two Grand.

This year will be hard to predict who the final three will be, but I will try to offer my opinion. The first on my list has to be Susan Boyle, this is where things get a little tough, but I think Diversity will get through to the last three.

Now the last spot, my heart tells me Aidan Davis, but I think that Julian Smith also stands a chance. Oh, I have also forgotten Shaheen Jafargholi; he could also get through as well. This has to be the first year where it is wide open.

The trouble is many assume that Susan Boyle has already won it, but I think that there could be a few shocks. If I had to choose who I want to win, I would have to choose either Aidan Davis or Shaheen Jafargholi.


the result of the poll is here:

Vote who you want to win Britain's Got Talent 2009

* Susan Boyle (44.0%, 511 Votes)
* Aidan Davis (12.0%, 146 Votes)
* Diversity (10.0%, 115 Votes)
* Julian Smith (10.0%, 114 Votes)
* Shaheen Jafargholi (7.0%, 80 Votes)
* Stavros Flatley (5.0%, 56 Votes)
* Shaun Smith (4.0%, 51 Votes)
* Flawless (4.0%, 48 Votes)
* Hollie Steel (3.0%, 37 Votes)
* Two Grand (1.0%, 16 Votes)

Total Voters: 1,174

But... the real winner will be announced tonight.

happy watching....

No comments: