Tuesday 22 December 2009

ice skating at Dome Morecombe





WHAT A WONDERFUL experience for me !!!

will treasure it till the end of my peace life....


:)


yesterday for the first time in my life,
i play ice skating.

huhuhu why?

Original purpose is to hold my daughter's hand,
but do i? NO. ( she is independent on her own.
of course with lots of lying down and kneeing on the floor.




i just hold on to the rim holder.

make my first, then second and third.


then pass the shoe to my older daughter,

then my second son wants me to join again so

i took my older son shoe and skate again this time to the middle.


Huhuhu I push myself and with encouragement from my son, i skate in the middle.

Though slowly, i learn to increase my confident.

So confident is a thing that can be developed and nurtured.


SO TO ME : keep developing my confident esp in doing my study....


good luck to me !!!

No comments: