"Coping with the challenges of a PhD study"
PhD boot camp, 3 daysDownload flyer
Why attend this training?
The training will guide you to plan and conduct your PhD study in a way that will lead you to success and timely completion. You are getting equipped with tools for self-, time-, and project management. You learn how to organize the relationship to your supervisor(s). You know how to handle the most challenging psychological factors of a PhD study and you know your basic career choices and how to prepare yourself for your chosen career path.
What you learn?
You learn step-by-step what to consider to make your PhD study a success. In particular, the training aims are:
- You know the factors that lead to a successful completion of a PhD project and can plan accordingly.
- You learn what to expect from good supervision and how to organize it efﬁciently.
- You get insights into the different stages of the PhD process and you are well-equipped to handle the writing process.
- You set up an individual work plan and are familiar with long-term and daily time management tools.
- You are equipped to handle psychological factors e.g. fear or stress and how to achieve a healthy work/life balance.
- You know your career options after the PhD and how to prepare for your ﬁrst job.
- You receive answers on your individual questions regarding the PhD study
Who should attend?
- Ideally, PhD students in the first or second year, but suitable for PhD students at all stages in the process
Venue: Munich, Germany
Duration: 3 days (9 am – 5 pm)
Training language: English
Participants: max. 12
Training fee: EUR 995 per person (incl. VAT, training handbook, refreshments and lunches). Please contact us to receive an offer for an in-house training.