Saturday 5 September 2009

what is that? It is a sparrow.....

what is that? It is a sparrow.....






This is clearly one of the best, if not the best short film available on youtube. Hats off.

Lesson learnt:

his is a lesson of life. Respect and love as they offered to us Αυτό είναι ένα μάθημα ζωής. Σεβασμός και αγάπη όπως μας τα προσφέρανε 5*****

"Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honour. And, out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: "My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood."" (Qur'an 17:23-24)

My daughter's patience with me yesterday and her sharing this today magnify the love i feel from her and for her. Beautiful.

nice...indeed. powerful in a short few minutes..think such message cross culture.

I'm crying.. this is the reality that our fathers are feeling in us.

This is so adorable! I totally love the part where the son became speechless and hugged his father... :'D

Very powerful. We could all learn a lesson from this video.


اللهم إغفر لوالداي وارحمها

وأجمعني بوالدي في جنات النعيم

شكراااااااااااااا  لك


I love this film. Very well made. I obviously points out the lack of respect we as the younger generation have toward the older generation. No one seems to have much respect for anyone these days. Most of the negative comments I see here seem to come from people that have some sort of daddy issues or other psychological issues. Or they are probably with their friends trying to be cool.

υπενθυμίζει σε με μια συστροφή στον κ. stevens πατέρας τραγουδιού και γιος και επίσης το μακρύς-sufferingness της αγάπης uncondtional

damn... after this video, i realized how bad a son i am...this made me wanna be a better person. Thanks to whoever made this... i totally forgot who gave me the chance to live, who cared for me since i was little. Great message, and I hope every son/daughter would see this and realize that they are lucky to have their parents.

That was a beautiful video. I just started crying at the end of it. I never yelled at my mother and answered her questions, but I do remember mentally balking at visiting sometimes because I knew what I was in for. Then she stopped asking questions altogether and I wished she'd talk to me--- I would have relished any communication.

but he learned the lesson. He remembered that God tells us to honor our parents, so that life will go well for us.

I love this scene. The first time i watched it was by accident. i was just searching anything that came up to my mind. And today again, my second time randomly picking videos and i seen it again. I think its a sign for me. But anyways, VERY TOUCHING movie.

i think this is the malay version of it...............

Iklan Petronas Raya 2007 - Burung Murai




Lesson learnt:

After I watch this video, I feel that I should not lost patient to the young and the elder. Thank you Petronas.


terima kasih.....iklan ini banyak mengajar orang ramai akan erti kasih sayang bapa kepada anak dan si anak harus menghormati serta membalas jasa ibu-bapanya.......iklan ini telah mengajar ku sedikit sebanyak akan erti kasih sayang dan harap agar mereka di luar sana yang masih membelakangi ibu-bapanya kembalilah berjasa kepada ibu dan bapa masing2 kerana itulah erti kehidupan...terima kasih petronas

No comments: