Thursday 22 October 2009

have i set my priority? training to achieve goal

By: MiePekan

Just to share with you on the importance of training and setting priority. I learned this from the world's Squash Queen : Nicol David. I was on the plane the other day and got a free copy of the inflight magazine. One article excited me and it was about "15 minutes with". This time it was with Nicol David.

Nicol David was asked, ".....how do you maintain your form?"
Her replies " Squash is my priority, I do it full time. Training and keeping fit are my main focus. I train up to six days a week, including playing squash twice a day, and fitness or gym sessions to make sure i'm prepared for tournaments. I still feel that i have more to do to reach my full potential".

Based on her answers, a lot we can learn from this world No1 squash icon!

About the MiePekan

He is passionate about personal development. He is a member of iLearningGlobal community.
Visit www.ilearningglobal.biz/lifeskills


source

No comments: